Saturday, May 22, 2010

Home from Las Vegas....

Well, I actually have been home for a few days, just been being lazy! Spent a few GREAT days with my sisters, Gramp, and of course Damien and Vivian the second..... It ended all too quick, so I am planning to go back up there in July (fingers crossed).... I really miss my Gramp....

Well, school is out! My daughter graduates next Wednesday...... Can't believe how fast time flies... My oldest son just turned 19! WOW! Damien will be 1 on June 15th......

On the soap issue, I just made a GREAT smelling Oatmeal Geranium Bar, this one is gonna be real nice! Will post a pic when I unmold and cut it.... That reminds me, the new batches that will start being put up in June will start being a little bit of a thicker cut..... I want my customers to get the most of their money and enjoy a longer lasting bar...... :) I also lowered the prices in the main store to 4.00 a bar.... Only special bars and spa bars will continue to be a bit higher prices. These prices will remain in effect until supply prices go up..... :)

Thanks listening to me rant and rave! Til next time.....

~Rik