Friday, May 7, 2010

Start a blog they say!

Well, I guess writing a blog is like writing a diary in sorts? Do people really care what I have to say?

Ok, well I make soap! I love love love making soap! Everyday I try and brainstorm new soap to offer to you. Most of my soaps will be Limited Editions :)

Tonight and Last night I made a Patriotic Soap for a July 4th themed stocking coming in June.... Came out pretty cute I think and guess what I scented it with?????........... Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie, and Chevrolet..... Well, ok, Apple Pie, with a dash of cinnamon..... That said ALL AMERICAN to me...... I also made a Camper's Soap to keep those pesky mosquitoes at bay.....

Over the next couple days, I am thinking a Basil/Lime soap and maybe a Patchouli....... ;)

Here's tonight's beauty:
Camper's Soap


American Apple Pie!